Specializes in:Film audio
Other skillsPro Tools 11 HD Operator Certified, Wwise 101 Cert, Dialogue, Foley
Highlighted references• Project Name: Alabama Shakes – Gimme All Your Love (Music Video), Client: Clayton McCracken, Award: 1st Runner Up in Genero.tv music video competition
• Project Name: Baby Owl’s House of Terrors (Animation), Client: Stephen Picher, Award: Chair Select (SCAD Animation Graduation Showcase)
• Project Name: Schoolcraft, Client Name: Adam Nelson, Award: “Best Sound” at 2015 SCADemy Award Ceremony
About Eric BeaudinSound designer | Beaudin Sound Design/ South East Sound | USA | Massachusetts
Graduated Class of 2016 from Savannah College of Art and Design with Magna Cum Laude, a BFA in Sound Design.
AVID Pro Tools 11 HD Operator Certified with emphasis on post-production techniques.
Wwise 101 Certified
I exhibit a powerful combination of technical ability, solid communication skills, imagination, patience, as well as theoretical sound design application.
I excel at:
– Using psychoacoustic theory during strategy development to ensure a profound experience that the viewer can emotionally connect with.
– Developing customized sound effects from scratch/ Using synthesis techniques as an alternative means of creating sound effects.
– Session organization/ Data management of sound libraries.
– Using communication skills while working in a team based environment to maintain a positive team attitude at all times.
– Sound supervision
– Dialogue/ sound effects editorial
– Sound design
– music recording/editorial
– foley engineering, editing, and performance
– modular synthesis, MIDI
– Stereo Re-recording mixing, 5.1/ 7.1 mixing
|2016||Baby Owl’s House of Terrors||Stephen Picher||Supervising Sound Editor/ Re-Recording Mixer/ Sound FX Editor|
|2016||The Fisherman’s Wife||Ben Leonberg||Sound Designer/ Sound FX Editor|
|2016||Velvet Drive||Dan Frantz||Composer/ Re-Recording Mixer/ Sound FX Editor|
|2016||With Incident||Lucas Gregg||Supervising Sound Editor/ Re-Recording Mixer|
|2016||Twin Lanes||Taylor MacDonald||Re-Recording Mixer|
|2016||Jumping Jack||Grant Whitsitt||Supervising Sound Editor/ Re-Recording Mixer/ Music Mixer|
|2016||Plainview||Anthony Lombardo||Supervising Sound Editor/ Re-Recording Mixer|
|2015||Alabama Shakes- Gimme All Your Love||Clayton McCracken||Sound FX Editor|
|2015||Schoolcraft||Adam Nelson||Sound FX Editor/ Production Mixer|
|2016||Chair Select Award (SCAD Animation Graduation Showcase)||Baby Owl’s House of Terrors|
|2016||Chair Select Award (SCAD Animation Graduation Showcase)||Jumping Jack|
|2015||“Best Sound” SCADemy Award||Schoolcraft|
|2015||2015 Savannah Film Festival (Winner / Silver Screen Award)||Schoolcraft|
|2016||Savannah College of Art & Design||Sound Design|