Specializes in:Game audio
Highlighted references• “Noara The Conspiracy” – Atypique Studio
• “Agents: BioHunters” – PlayStark
• “Silly Squad” – Voxweaver
About Gabriel DalmassoSound designer | France
Composer and Sound Designer, fascinated by video games and cinema.
After a long musical journey in Brazil as a pianist and composer, I dedicated myself to game audio. Graduate at Isart Digital (Paris) in 2016, I had the opportunity to develop my skills on engines as Wwise, Fmod Studio, Unity 3D and Unreal 4 as well as DAWs as Reaper, Protools and Logic Pro.
Since then, I have had the opportunity to work primarily as an independent sound designer and composer for several video game projects, such as “Agents: BioHunters”, a multiplayer PvP developed by the Spanish studio Play Stark, launched April 2020 on early accès, and “Noara – the Conspiracy”, tactical MOBA currently under development by the French studio Atypique Studio – for both I’ve been using Reaper, Wwise and Unity as my primary tools.
I also had the opportunity to work as a sound artist and composer for the “Do Not Touch” AR game application developed by Flat Pixel Society for Nickelodeon and the Xbox-One puzzle-game “Kyub”, developed by Ninja Egg.
Among my experiences as a freelancer, I worked for:
– PlayStark: video game “Agents: BioHunters”, TPS multiplayer online (composer and sound designer)
– Atypique Studio: video game “Noara: The Conspiracy”, tactical MOBA under development (sound designer)
– Voxweaver: video game “Silly Squad”, party brawler (sound designer)
– Arte Studio: mobile project “FlipFly” developed under the supervision of the ONF and IDFA DocLab (sound designer and composer)
– Flat Pixel Society: augmented reality app “Do Not Touch” distributed by Nickelodeon (sound designer)
– Ninja Egg: video game “Kyub”, puzzle-game released on Xbox One (sound designer and composer)
– Courts-On: Interactive Music & Sound Design Professional Trainer (Reaper, Wwise & Unity)
– Other references (advertising, corporate, podcasts, gaming): Engie, Longines, TAPE, Mirrors Studio, Studio Ochenta, Troove, Gamabilis …
These experiences among others are proof that my passion is to bring images to life through sound and music.
– Sound design
– Music composition
– Editing and mixing
– Artistic direction (sound and music)
– Editing & Mixing: Reaper, Protools, Logic X
– Music Production: Logic X
– Audio Middlewares: Wwise, Fmod
– Game Engines (audio integration): Unity, Unreal 4
|2018-2019||Agents: BioHunters||PlayStark||Sound Designer, Composer|
|2018-2019||Noara: the conspiracy||Atypique Studio||Sound Designer|
|2018||Silly Squad||Voxweaver||Sound Designer|
|2017||FlipFly (mobile link)||Arte||Sound Designer, Composer|
|2016-2019||Do Not Touch (mobile app)||Flat Pixel/Nickelodeon||Sound Designer|
|2015-2016||Kyub||Ninja Egg||Sound Designer, Composer|
|2016||Best animation short film at Très Court International Film Festival||“Poilus”|
|2016||Isart Jury’s Prize for animation movie||“Poilus”|
|2015||Isart Best Special Effects Movie Award||“Paris Rouge”|
|2014||Isart Digital (Paris – France)||Music & Sound Design|
|2004||Unirio University (Rio de Janeiro – Brazil)||Musical Arrangement for Brazilian Folk Music|
|2001||Estacio (Rio de Janeiro – Brazil)||Sound Technician|
|1999||Piano (Rio de Janeiro – Brazil)||Brazilian Music Conservatory|