About Milan MilosevicSound designer | Serbia
Professional Sound Designer/Audio Engineer with a Bachelor’s degree in Sound Design and Music Production, and over ten years of experience in the game development industry and audio engineering/mixing field.
Reliable, efficient and focused on quality results with a dedication to help clients with their projects.
• Proficient with modern studio equipment (analog and digital mixing desks, equalizers, compressors, delays, etc.), recording techniques, microphones and industry standard audio tools (Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Nuendo/Cubase, Logic Pro Tools, VST plugins, etc.).
• Expertise in creating innovative sound effects and audio content with a wide range of production techniques.
• Experience with most major middleware tools and game engines (WWise, FMOD, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.).
• Familiarity with programming, script editing and game sound implementation.
• Experience using common project organization and communication tools (Perforce, SVN, Trello, etc.).
• Effective communicator and team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Completed more than 40 games, including some of the most famous HOPA franchises such as Dark Parables, Mystery Case Files, Phantasmat, Hidden Expedition, Myths of the World, Final Cut, etc. Multiple online slot games and mobile games (over 10M downloads on Google Play Store).
Recorded, mixed and produced multiple music albums and singles as well as recorded and created all sound design for a full length feature film (Academy Award Nominee for Best International Film in 2018) and multiple short films and podcasts.
|2012||Academy Of Arts||Sound Design and Music Production|