Other skillsGame Audio Integration (Wwise, Fmod), Music Composition (orchestral).
Highlighted references• “Two Interviewees”, lead developer Mauro Vanetti. Winner of the “Treccani’s Award for Excellence in Italian Web”.
• “Sky Blossom”, created by RIchard Lui. Awarded ‘Best Documentary Feature” at “Yellowstone International Film Festival 2021”.
• “Imparo l’Opera”, Italian educational concert series (Awarded “Filippo Siebaneck Award” at “Franco Abbiati Italian Music Critic Award”).
About Tommaso AnnoniSound designer | USA | California
I am a Los Angeles based Italian Composer and Sound Designer, who writes for videogames, movies, and television.
I am also a flutist with many orchestral appearances, have done various recordings for television and movies, and play a variety of ethnic flutes.
Projects on which I worked on won several awards. I have been:
– Assistant Conductor for the documentary “Sky Blossom” (Best Documentary Feature at Yellowstone International Film Festival 2021),
– Composer for the videogame “Two Interviewees” (Treccani’s Award for Excellence in Italian Web),
– Orchestrator for the concert series “Imparo l’Opera” (Filippo Siebaneck Award at Franco Abbiati Italian Music Critic Award).
I am also currently developing a new-gen website meant to facilitate developers in testing and implementing adaptive/interactive music in their videogames.
|2020||Sky Blossom||Sky Blossom Production||Asisstant Conductor|
|2020||Berklee College of Music||Bachelor in Film Scoring and Videogame Scoring|
|2015||IUAV – Istituto Universitario Architettura Venezia||Visual and Performing Arts|
|2009||Conservatorio di Parma||Classical Flute Performance|