About Ryan WilliamsSound designer | UK
• Audio design and music composition for mobile and current generation console games.
• Foley recording and editing, in field and studio setups.
• Middleware implementation of dynamic SFX and reactive music.
• Unity Master Audio implementation.
• Adept at creating high quality sound effects to specification and tight deadlines.
• Usage of numerous DAW packages including Logic/Reason/Kontakt.
• Mixing/mastering as part of implementation workflow.
• Parameter reactive audio system design.
• Dialogue recording/editing and directing voice talent.
• Experience with sound to picture.
|2017||Kroko Bongo||FortuneFish||Sound Designer/Adaptive Music Composer|
|2015||Cat Logic||FortuneFish||Sound Designer/Composer|
|2014||That Bouncy Thing||FortuneFish||Sound Designer/Composer|
|2012||Bournemouth University||MA in Creative Media Production/Education|
|2004||De Montfort University||BA Hons Multimedia Design (Games Specialism)|