Specializes in:Film audio
Other skillsFoley Artist
Highlighted references• Facebook – #BuyBlackFriday
• Apple Podcasts – “Those Gays!”
• D.C. Department of Behavioral Health – “Breaking News”
About Ashton CarterSound designer | ITTO Audio | USA | California
I am a proud African-American sound designer and audio engineer who brings an energetic attitude to the studio and office space. For the last four years, my career concentrations have been in audio production, film production, and live theatre.
My core strengths and skills are:
• As an audio engineer, I will ensure that all production expectations are met with professionalism, punctuality, and reliability. I have a strong and eager work ethic, highly organized, and I am able to thrive independently as well as a team player.
• As an assistant, I am a critical thinker, skillful organizer, and I am able to handle a number of logistical and organizational tasks while maintaining an ambitious attitude.
• As a kind human being, empathy and resourcefulness have helped create a noteworthy track record of client satisfaction across several professions: production, hospitality, administrative, customer service, and visual arts.
|D.C. Department of Behavioral Health
|Mannequin, the Virtual Musical
|Middle Tennessee State University