About Etienne MarqueSound designer | France
6 years of experience in video games and animated films. I love making noise and telling stories.
– Imagine and create sounds to support stories, characters, improve feedback and immersion of players / spectators.
– Sound implementation and mix of linear and interactive projects.
– Establish and understand a technical chart of multimedia projects.
– Make sure that projects works properly (qualitatively and without bugs).
– Find simple and creative solutions for technical problems and time constraints.
– Interactive audio system design and implementation.
– Abilities to adapt, learn and communicate.
– Able to work under pressure.
– Curious and hardworking, like sharing and learning.
– Audio recording, design and editing
– Tools and audio engine design
– Technical Implementation
– Audio engine : WWise, FMOD, XACT
– Audio software : pro tools, reaper, sony vegas, soundforge, pure-data, reaktor
– Pipeline production, plannings
– Relationship between sound and storytelling
– Surround, ambisonic, 3D virtual sound, holophonic, binaural
– Sound synthesis
– Procedural audio
|2016||Abraca||Ankama||Lead sound designer|
|2015||King Tongue||Ankama||Lead sound designer|
|2015||Steredenn||Pixelnest Studio||Lead sound designer|
|2015||Dofus – Livre I||Ankama||Sound designer, Field recordist|
|2015||Krosmaster||Ankama||Lead sound designer|