We came across interesting audio jobs at Stakelogic, NCSOFT, RocketWerkz, Cloud Imperium – and they’re looking for a Sound/Experience Designer, Audio Programmers, and an Associate Producer.
Bonus: The Audio Jobs group also has opportunities for an Audio Designer at Ubisoft Quebec, Audio Artist at EA/Audioworks, Sound Engineer at the Australian Broadcasting Company, Mix/Sound Design Assistant at Beacon Street Studios, and Soundscape Designer at Vertigo Residencies. Happy job hunting!
Location: Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
Stakelogic is a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market. A young, dynamic and innovative company with the ambition and motivation to deliver software of the highest quality. Our international team with headquarters in Eindhoven represents the best of the best in the game development industry. Due to our growth, we currently have the following vacancy:
Sound / Experience Designer:
We are looking for a Sound / Experience Designer with a game design background. As Sound / Experience Designer you are responsible for the game experiences and the audiovisual concept design of our high-end online slot games. Together with the creative colleagues you are at the beginning of the development of our new games. Our common goal is simple: delivering the perfect game to our customers.
Because (slot games) player insight is crucial for this function, we prefer to find someone with experience and affinity in the (slot) game industry.
As Sound / Experience Designer at Stakelogic’s game studio you are part of an agile development team with developers, testers, illustrators and animators. You will design game concepts and make the audio design for our games and products. You get the chance to develop your skills and help us reach our goal by offering the best games on the market. Innovation in our games is of great importance, this requires that the entire team devise creative solutions to keep pushing the boundaries of online casino gaming.
Your knowledge and experience:
• A relevant HBO study program, for example Communication Multimedia Design, Creative Media and Game Technologies, HKU bachelor Creative Media and Game Technologies in Game Design.
• At least 2 years experience in making audio concepts for animations, films or games.
• Experience with making audiovisual designs that support game play-oriented goals.
• Experienced with tools for creating digital assets such as After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Wave Lab, Sound Forge, Peak Pro, Cubase, Reason.
• You are a person capable of transferring an idea from the conceptual stage to the completed visual and audiovisual experience with a good understanding of translating these ideas into real-time gaming environments.
•You have a superior eye / hearing for timing, value, composition, movement and detail; And also an understanding of both technical and creative sense of sound.
• Attractive salary; Good secondary employment conditions (including pension, travel allowance, etc.)
• A growing start-up environment within a stable organizational structure
• Nice team of colleagues, in a creative area of Eindhoven Section-C
Send us your application and we promise you a nice workplace where you can grow technically, creatively and personally!
The application for this vacancy and the sending of your personal data to us automatically gives you permission to keep your personal data for a minimum period required for the application process. Stakelogic only stores your data in the interest of the application process. Your data is stored securely and your data is not shared with external parties that are not relevant to the application process. At any time you can ask Stakelogic to request or delete your personal details by sending an email to humanresources (at) stakelogic (dot) com.
Stakelogic is een ontwikkelaar en leverancier van zeer geavanceerde en revolutionaire casinospellen voor de online gaming markt. Een jong, dynamisch en innovatief bedrijf met de ambitie en de motivatie om software van de hoogste kwaliteit te leveren. Ons internationale team met hoofdkantoor in Eindhoven vertegenwoordigt het beste van het beste in de game development industrie. Vanwege onze groei hebben we op dit moment de volgende vacature:
Sound / Experience Designer:
Wij zoeken een Sound / Experience Designer met een game design achtergrond. Als Sound/Experience Designer ben je verantwoordelijk voor de game ervaringen en het audiovisueel conceptontwerp van onze high-end online slot games. Samen met de creatieve collega’s sta je aan het begin van de ontwikkeling van onze nieuwe games. Ons gezamenlijke doel is simpel: de perfecte game afleveren aan onze klanten.
Omdat (slot games) player inzicht cruciaal is voor deze functie, zoeken we bij voorkeur iemand met ervaring en affiniteit in de (slot) game industrie.
Als Sound / Experience Designer bij Stakelogic’s game studio maak je deel uit van een agile ontwikkelteam met ontwikkelaars, testers, illustratoren en animatoren. Je zult game concepten ontwerpen en het audiodesign maken voor onze games en producten. Je krijgt de kans om je vaardigheden te ontwikkelen en ons te helpen ons doel te bereiken door de beste games op de markt aan te bieden. Innovatie in onze games is van groot belang, dit vereist dat het hele team creatieve oplossingen bedenkt om de grenzen van online casino gaming te blijven verleggen.
Jouw kennis en ervaring:
• Een relevante hbo-opleiding bijvoorbeeld Communicatie Multimedia Design, Creative Media and Game Technologies, HKU-bachelor Creative Media and Game Technologies in Game Design.
• Minimaal 2 jaar ervaring met het maken van audio concepten voor animaties, films of games.
• Ervaring met het maken van audiovisuele ontwerpen die game play-gerichte doelen ondersteunen.
• Ervaren met tools voor het maken van digitale assets zoals After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Wave Lab, Sound Forge, Peak Pro, Cubase, Reason.
• Je bent een persoon die in staat is om een idee over te dragen van de conceptuele fase tot de voltooide visuele en audiovisuele ervaring met een goed begrip van het vertalen van deze ideeën naar real-time game-omgevingen.
• Je hebt een superieur oog/gehoor voor timing, waarde, compositie, beweging en detail; En ook een begrip van zowel technisch als creatief gevoel voor geluid.
• Aantrekkelijk salaris;
• Goede secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden (o.a. pensioen, reisvergoeding, etc.)
• Een groeiende start-up omgeving binnen een stabiele organisatiestructuur
• Leuk team van collega’s, in een creative gebied van Eindhoven Sectie-C
Stuur ons je sollicitatie en we beloven je een leuke werkplek waar je technisch, creatief en persoonlijk kunt groeien!
Bij sollicitatie voor deze vacature en het verzenden van uw persoonlijke gegevens naar ons, geeft u automatisch toestemming dat uw persoonlijke gegevens worden bewaard voor een minimale periode benodigd voor het sollicitatieproces. Stakelogic bewaart uw gegevens alleen in het belang van het sollicitatieproces. Uw gegevens worden veilig opgeslagen en uw gegevens worden niet gedeeld met externe partijen welke niet relevant zijn voor het sollicitatieproces. Op ieder moment kunt u Stakelogic vragen om uw persoonlijke gegevens op te vragen of te verwijderen door middel van het sturen van een email naar humanresources (at) stakelogic (dot) com.
Stakelogic is a young and innovative company that creates state-of-the-art online casino games. Our creative themes, vibrant graphics, stunning animations, robust features and proprietary 360° technology are all unparalleled in the industry.
Keep your online casino on the cutting edge by offering your players Stakelogic games – the hottest and most advanced gaming products on the market.
Stakelogic will change the way your players play!
Location: Seongnam, South Korea
NCSOFT place filled with youth, disquiet and enthusiasm! We are looking for people who will fulfill their dreams with NCsoft, the world’s largest game company.
• Application period: 2018.10.11 ~ 2018.11.11
• Duty: Game Client Programming
• SoundCenter designs, implements, and maintains audio-related programs required for game development to create games that will give customers pleasure and impression.
Main business contents
a: Requirements analysis and basic design
• Design the basic structure and specification of the program considering the requirements related to audio development, and design the architecture for it.
b: Program implementation
• Implement basic framework of program based on basic design and test and tuning for improvement of completion.
c: Maintaining the Program
• Activities to ensure the quality of the already developed system, analyze the obstacles and respond appropriately.
d: Analysis and formulation of the development process
• Analyze and establish processes appropriate to the tools and services to be developed. We will improve it according to each stage of tool development.
Details of business affairs
• We’re looking for an audio programmer to join our audio team, designing and developing audio tools and systems for the best user experience in game audio.
• Most of the time you will be working with an audio director and technical audio designers, and sometimes with sound designers and other game programmers.
• Analyze the needs of audio team and design the audio system accordingly
• Write and modify code in C ++ for audio implementation
• Build plugins for audio middleware
• Long-term development and maintenance of in-house audio tool
• Support and improve audio workflows and pipelines
• Career duration: Experience in the above work: 2 ~
• Education: Irrelevant
Necessary Knowledge / Skills – Tool & Technique
• C / C ++
• UE4 and Unity engine development capabilities
• Experience in implementing game audio
• Wwise audio middleware experience preference
• Basic knowledge of acoustics
• Experienced audio signal control and spatial audio implementation experience
** If there is a portfolio associated with audio programming work for accurate review, please submit it with a brief description.
0. Hold valid work visa (F4 visa for foreigners)
1. Tool & Technique
• 2+ years of professional experience developing games in C ++
• Strong C / C ++ skills
• Experience working with Unreal and / or Unity engine
• Basic knowledge and interest in sound
• Experience in game audio programming
• Experience with any audio middleware, preferably Audiokinetic Wwise
• Experience in audio signal processing or spatial audio implementation
• Experience with Unreal Blueprint, Python and other scripting languages.
• Advanced communication skills in Korean or English (spoken and written)
• If you have a portfolio that demonstrates audio-related works you’ve contributed to, please send along with your resume.
• Application form for online application
• Online application via NCSOFT website
How it works
• Support for online application at NCsoft homepage
젊음과 패와 열정이 가득한 곳! 세계 최대의 게임 전문 기업 엔씨소프트와 함께 꿈을 이루어나갈 분들을 찾습니다.
오디오 프로그래머 채용
2018.10.11 ~ 2018.11.11
Game Client Programming
사운드센터에서 게임 개발에 필요한 오디오 관련 프로그램을 설계, 구현, 유지 보수하여 고객에게 즐거움과 감동을 줄 수 있는 게임을 제작한다.
a : 요구 분석 및 기본 설계
– 오디오 개발 관련 요구 사항을 고려하여 프로그램의 기본적인 구성 및 스펙을 정하고, 이를 위한 아키텍쳐를 설계한다.
b : 프로그램 구현
– 기본 설계를 바탕으로 프로그램의 기본적인 프레임워크를 구현하고, 완성도 향상을 위한 테스트 및 튜닝을 한다.
c : 프로그램 유지 보수
– 이미 개발된 시스템의 퀄리티를 보장하기 위한 활동을 하며, 장애에 대해서 분석하고 이에 적절히 대응한다.
d : 개발 프로세스 분석 및 정립
– 개발할 툴과 서비스에 적합한 프로세스를 분석하고 이를 정립한다. 툴 개발의 각 단계에 맞추어 이를 개선한다.
1. details of business affairs
We’re looking for an audio programmer to join our audio team, designing and developing audio tools and systems for the best user experience in game audio.
Most of the time you will be working closely with an audio director and technical audio designers, and sometimes with sound designers and other game programmers.
-Analyze the needs of audio team and design the audio system accordingly
-Write and modify code in C++ for audio implementation into game engines
-Build plugins for audio middleware
-Long-term development and maintenance of in-house audio tool
-Support and improve audio workflows and pipelines
상기 업무에 대한 경력: 2년 ~
1. 필요 지식/기술 – Tool & Technique
UE4 및 Unity 엔진 개발 능력
게임 오디오 구현 경험자 우대
Wwise 오디오 미들웨어 경험자 우대
음향학 기본 지식 보유자 우대
오디오 시그널 제어나 공간 오디오 구현 경험자 우대
** 정확한 심사를 위해 오디오 프로그래밍 업무와 연관된 포트폴리오가 있다면 간단한 설명문서와 함께 제출 바랍니다.
0. Hold valid work visa (F4 visa for foreigners)
1. Tool & Technique
2+ years of professional experience developing games in C++
Strong C/C++ skills
Experience working with Unreal and/or Unity engine
Basic knowledge and interest in sound
Experience in game audio programming
Experience with any audio middleware, preferably Audiokinetic Wwise
Experience in audio signal processing or spatial audio implementation
Experience with Unreal Blueprint, Python and other scripting languages.
Advanced communication skills in either Korean or English (spoken and written)
If you have a portfolio that demonstrates audio-related works you’ve contributed to, please send the links along with your resume.
– 엔씨소프트 홈페이지 온라인 입사지원서
– Online application via NCSOFT website
엔씨소프트 홈페이지 온라인 입사지원
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
RocketWerkz is seeking an Audio Programmer with a passion for making great sounding games to join our team in New Zealand.
• Immediate start date
• The job is in Dunedin, New Zealand
• Permanent, Full Time
• Terms flexible dependent on the candidate’s skills, experience and fit
As our Audio Programmer, you will…
• Create, implement and support game audio systems; e.g. interactive music, spatialisation, obstruction/occlusion, physics collisions, and so on.
• Produce documentation and any needed prototypes detailing the logic and intended use of the systems.
• Collaborate with the audio team, programmers and designers on the design and support of these systems
• Write clear, maintainable, portable, and highly functional code, adhering to established studio standards
• Test, profile and tune audio systems and code to maximise efficiency
• Support and improve audio workflows and pipelines
We are seeking someone who has…
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Shipped at least one game handling audio programming (creating adaptive music and/or advanced voice playback systems a plus!)
• Strong generalist programming and solid code architecture skills
• Expertise in C# (C++ and/or Assembler also desirable) and multi-threaded code
• Proficiency in linear algebra
• English reading, speaking and writing skills sufficient to work on an English-speaking team
• Understanding of DSP programming, digital and analogue sound production/engineering, music terminology and interactive sound. Musical training a plus.
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and receptiveness to feedback
• A commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures
• Self-motivation and an ability to work productively within a flat structure
• Ability to manage workload and work hours in consultation with the wider team
• A collaborative drive to work effectively across multiple disciplines
• A passion for games and supporting the creative process
About the studio:
Dunedin, New Zealand-based RocketWerkz began in 2015. The independent game development studio was founded by Dean ‘Rocket’ Hall and employs staff from all levels of industry experience across multiple projects. In 2016 internet giant Tencent invested in the Studio. The focus of the studio is as a creative factory – developing PC games, new genres and cooperative multiplayer experiences.
Please send CV and cover letter with subject line “Audio Programmer” to paul.fox (at) rocketwerkz (dot) com
Company: Cloud Imperium
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK
Would you like to be a part of a team making video game history? The international studio Cloud Imperium Games under the direction of Chris Roberts, creator of Wing Commander, is seeking an accomplished and experienced Associate Producer to join the UK team based at Foundry 42 near Manchester.
The Associate Producer will help deliver the requirements for the cutting edge development of the record breaking crowd-funded project, space-simulation FPS MMO “Star Citizen” and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game “Squadron 42” with its star-studded cast including Mark Hamill, Gillian Anderson, John Rhys-Davies, and Mark Strong (to name just a few…).
• Serve as a driving force for “Star Citizen” and “Squadron 42”, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department, and reporting to the Senior Producer.
• Create, track and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines.
• Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
• Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate personnel.
• Identify, communicate and resolve any risks that may prevent the team from completing any defined deadlines.
• Serve as custodian of team health, and foster a culture of success.
• Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
• Work with Directors, pipeline producers and leads to plan overarching schedules and draft respective roadmaps
• Own Specific Pipelines and/or teams that relate to the overall success of the game and drive them to a timely completion.
• Work with sprint teams to meet company goals, assist the team in removing blockers and raising risks.
• A minimum of 2 -3years’ experience in video game production.
• Worked on a full AAA-project life cycle
• Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA. MS Office etc.)
• Good knowledge of management methodologies such as Scrum, Agile and Waterfall.
• Very good verbal and written communication.
• Very good self-motivation and initiative.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Must be willing to work in Wilmslow, Cheshire, UK (near to Manchester) and to work with different time zones.
• Passion for Video Games
• A University degree.
• Project Management certifications such as Prince2, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
• Knowledge of space simulations, FPS games, and MMOs.
• Previous experience with the CryENGINE.
• Enthusiasm to work with Audio teams