Location: Montreal, Canada
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,700 people.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Location: Bellevue, Washington
ArenaNet is hiring a passionate audio engineer to help with the engineering and development of audio tools and technology specific to audio content in 3D video games. We work in a team environment and in this role you would be working directly with the development teams on current and future studio projects.
Location: Québec City, Canada
Ubisoft Québec est un leader de l’industrie du jeu vidéo à Québec, situé en plein cœur du quartier Saint-Roch. Impliqué sur plusieurs franchises phares d’Ubisoft, le studio a acquis une solide expertise, le positionnant dans le développement de jeux d’envergure AAA. D’ici la fin 2016, l’équipe franchira le cap des 400 employés, tous unis par le désir de repousser les limites, de créer des mondes d’une grande qualité et de faire vivre des expériences de jeu mémorables.
Location: Bellevue, WA
A bolt of lightning is less impressive without a clap of thunder. A flash is lost without a bang. As a Sound Designer, you complete the equation that marries visual to audio. Bungie needs a seasoned artist to add sound to our fury. This is a unique opportunity to join an audio team that has revolutionized the way sound effects and music are merged into the visceral experience of playing a game.
– Create original sound effects and implement them in the game
– Effectively manage sound and dialog assets
– Edit, master, and implement voiceover for the game
– Establish and maintain post processing pipelines for a variety of new and pre-existing characters
– Participate in determining technical or artistic approaches in developing new or enhanced technical tools
– Communicate effectively with artists and designers about the sound/dialog needs of various areas of the game
– Collaborate with the audio team to ensure sound/dialog consistency unified with Destiny audio and game design
– 2+ years of experience creating sound for games and/or multimedia
– Excellent understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
– Proficiency with modern computer-based audio production tools such as Pro Tools, Logic, Peak, and Sound Forge
– A thorough understanding of traditional studio engineering, audio post production, and location recording techniques
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Scripting experience desired
– Experience implementing game audio via Audiokinetic WWise strongly preferred
Company: Magic Leap, Inc.
Location: Dania Beach, FL
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will be working in a challenging environment to lead development of Android/Linux drivers, APIs, Game apps and Native apps. Must be able to contribute at multiple levels of programming, design, development, and test.